Jeff has represented buyers, sellers and investors of residential real estate in Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Simi Valley and the San Fernando Valley for over 20 years. Jeff specializes in helping people facing transition, whether they have inherited a home, are looking to downsize, or are supporting parents downsizing or moving to assisted living.
You’ve read what I do and who I do it for, but here’s who I truly am:
I’m born and raised in New Jersey. I stayed through the end of High School and opted for sun and surf when I ventured out to San Diego State University to study business… and sun and surf.
I am a devoted husband to my wife of 28 years, Sandra, and we have a young daughter. I love taking her to Adventure Guides, camping and up to Carmel.
I am an avid cyclist and runner. I love beach activities like boogie boarding and paddle boarding.
I’ve competed in 3 Half Iron Man races and countless shorter-distance triathlons.
I carry over my discipline in exercise, nutrition, and healthful habits to my almost obsessive care of my clients and meticulous detail in every transaction, regardless of transaction size, to assure the best outcome possible for my clients.
My own family experience caring for my ailing mother has impassioned me to earn the Senior Real Estate Specialist designation and dedicate a portion of my practice to serving the elderly and the family charged with caring for them.
- Traditional real estate brokerage services are delivered with uncommon attention to detail and true representation of my client’s best interests.
- Representing elderly clients, or their assisting children, sell their homes when downsizing or moving to assisted living.
- Assisting Trustee or Beneficiary evaluate options for real estate held by the estate.
- Evaluating the cost-benefit of investing money in a home when preparing for sale.
- Premodel: I coordinate all trades and projects and manage any construction deemed necessary to maximize the proceeds to my client. My clients do not come out of pocket for the construction - costs are paid out of sale proceeds.
Call Me When
- When you or someone you know has inherited a home as a Trustee or Beneficiary and are evaluating whether to rent, remodel, or sell.
- When you know someone who needs to sell so they can move into assisted living or if you know the children who are helping their parents navigate through that process.
- When you or someone you know needs a trusted advisor, where the purchase or sale of a property is never more important than doing the right thing and giving the best advice.
- When you know someone who is selling a home with deferred maintenance and isn't sure what the return on investment would be to remodel.
- When you or someone who know wants to update their home prior to selling without using their own capital.